Photorealistic 3d model of a standard man's black t-shirt
Suitable for any production work - short and feature films, broadcast design, product visualization, etc.
The model was originally created and set up for rendering in Maya Arnold and Redshift.
18 dec 2020
- new topology (only quads).
- new preview images.
- UVs are on one UV tile now to support workflows and softwares that don't support UDIMs.
- new textures (color, roughness, and normal maps). Previously, they were procedurally created in Maya and now are baked into texture files to support different softwares and render engines.
- added materials setup for Maya Redshift
19 dec 2020
- added materials setup for Blender
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will try to help you.
Best regards, Liva Tapka team