T-Shirt Black 3D model
Photorealistic 3d model of a standard man's black t-shirt
Suitable for any production work - short and feature films, broadcast design, product visualization, etc.
The model was originally created and set up for rendering in Maya Arnold and Redshift.
- Real-world sizes and proportions.
- Nice topology (only quad polygons), supports multiple subdivisions.
- The model is grouped for easy selection and placing in your scene, all objects are named correctly.
- Good and non-overlapping UV's so you can easily make your own textures, arts, etc.
- 4k texture maps - color, roughness, and normal maps
- Maya 2020 (MToA 4.1.0 and higher)
- Maya 2020 (Redshift 3.0.31 and higher)
- Blender 2.91.0 (Eevee and Cycles)
18 dec 2020
- new topology (only quads).
- new preview images.
- UVs are on one UV tile now to support workflows and softwares that don't support UDIMs.
- new textures (color, roughness, and normal maps). Previously, they were procedurally created in Maya and now are baked into texture files to support different softwares and render engines.
- added materials setup for Maya Redshift
19 dec 2020
- added materials setup for Blender
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will try to help you.
Best regards, Liva Tapka team