1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Detailed and realistic male outfit 65
File formats provided are OBJ, FBX & DAE
Texture maps: Diffuse: 8192x8192px, Normal: 4096x4096px
Clothing will eventually fit most avatars with minor adjustments.
How to fit the clothing to DAZ characters:
- Dial Genesis 8 Male Arms Up-Down to -45% and Legs Spread to -5% in Parameters
- Go into bone edit mode, and when bones are visible select one, right click and go edit -> bake joint rotations
- Use the transfer utility, set source item shape to current and add a smoothing modifier.
- Save the clothing to your library.
- Clear the scene, add G8 Male again and add the outfit, it should now fit the zero-posed character.
Hope this helps,
I think you should say in the description that this model is photoscanned, because all the different parts are sticked toghether and don't have the same quality of marvelous designer in little details and things like that. Thank you very muchIt's kinda sad that pants and top is combined but it's usable.