1 / 12
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Highpoly real-sized 3d model of basic man t-shirt. The model was created in MD9. T-shirt has shells and polygroups for comfort using at next pipelines. UW map was changed and different from MD file, has overlapping UVs (be careful).
The product doesn't have any textures (be careful).
The position contains:
- 2 fbx(2020) files, lowest and highest subdivision levels geometry;
- ztl file has 2 subtools, body with 6 subdivide levels and separated stitches(Zbrush 2021.5), ;
- MD project file sized 200% avatar (be careful);
- previews images were made for example with the help of KeyShot 10;
- add highpoly model with striped facture and detached additional stitches (basic_t-shirt_factured_01.ZTL)
All questions and feedbacks are welcome, thank you!