Dragon Teeth-Mouth Low-poly 3D model
Dragon Teeth-Mouth You can use these teeth not only for dragons, but also for dinosaurs, crocodiles, mutant dogs and others.
- Total-poly - (Low-poly - 16,399 polygons.) (Mid-poly - 65,568 polygons.) (High-poly - 262,272 polygons.)
- Lower gum - 2,703 | 10,812 | 42,248 - is one polygroup.
- Lower teeth - 3,535 | 14,135 | 56,540 - each tooth has its own polygroup.
- Pharynx - 912 | 3,648 | 14,592 - is one polygroup.
- Tensile gum 1 - 815 | 3,260 | 13,040 - is one polygroup.
- Tensile gum 2 - 812 | 3,248 | 12,992 - is one polygroup.
- Tensile tongue 255 | 1,018 | 4,072 - is one polygroup.
- Tongue - 1,073 | 4,292 | 17,168 - is one polygroup.
- Upper gum - 2,118 | 8,472 | 33,888 - is one polygroup.
- Upper teeth - 3,910 | 15,619 | 62,476 - each tooth has its own polygroup.
- Uvula - 266 | 1,064 | 4,256 - is one polygroup.
- Modeling software - ZBrush
- BaseTextur [.png] (Albedo, AO, Glossines, Height (GL,X), Metallic, Normal (GL,X), Roughness, Specular)
- PBR [.sbsar] [.png] (AO, Diffuse>Basecolor, Emissive, Glossiness>Metallic, Height, Normal, Scattering, Specular>Roughnes, SpecularLevel)
- PBR settings > BaseChanger, EmessiveColor, SpecularLevel, AoPower, Blackout, OpocityPower, NormalX>GL, Spec>Rough, Gloss>Met, EmissivePower, ColorPower)
- UnrealEngine4 [.sbsar] [.png] (BaseColor, Emissive, Normal, OcclusionRoughnesMetalic) +settings
- Unity 5 [.sbsar] [.png] (AlbedoTransparency, Emission, Normal, SpecularSmoothness) +settings
- Unity 4 [.sbsar] [.png] (DiffuseGlosiness, DiffuseIllumination, Normal) +settings
- CryEngine [.sbsar] [.png] (ddna, diff, spec) +settings
- Other [.png] (Cavity, CV, Gradient, ID, ID(other), NormalMap(reserve), Opacity, Vector Displacement, Сartoon (not detailed texures))
- Marmoset [.tbscene] [.png] (Albedo, AO, Cavity, Emissive, Glossiness, Normal, Scattering, Specular)
- Texturing software - Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Quixel SUITE
- FBX naked (export from Zbrush)
- FBX textures (export from ZBrush with BaseColor and Normal)
- FBX material (export from Marmoset)
- FBX animation bones (export from Cinema4D)
- All bones are attached to the model. For convenience, some joints have been renamed for easy animation. The skeleton meets all anatomical standards, and moves logically.
- Animation software - Cinema4D
- Model tested in programs such as - ZBrush, Marmoset, 3D-Coat, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Sketch Up, Cinema4D, Substance, Unreal Engine 4
- Everything works correctly
- If you need additional information, then I will be happy to answer all questions, and skins all the necessary screenshots.
- Model rebuilt for 3D printing and saved in STL format
- The model consists of 3 parts - top, bottom and tongue
- All parts are connected by a swivel joint. In the collected state, the mouth can open and the tongue can move.
- Attention! Model not tested for performance! I do not guarantee that the model will function after printing!
- [if your operating system is not windows, then use the online archive converter].
- [If you have any problems - write to me, I will help].