Chrysler imperial forest 3D model
Chrysler imperial is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Features:
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Units: cm -clean topology High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. -Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary. -Model is fully textured with all materials applied. -No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
Warning : textures and materials are included only in native format
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray2.3 -4 base colors,which you can change using manager state scena
- (24 .png) 4096 x 4096