Low Poly Modular Japanese House With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly modular Japanese house pack with PBR materials and 4K textures. Includes terrain, furniture, walls, roofs, ceilings, terrain, vegetation and other assets to completely furnish your Japanese house levels. Everything is more or less late Edo period. This asset pack was designed to integrate seamlessly with the Japanese Shinto Temple pack, and some items were re-used, updated and modified from that pack. Ideal for themed game levels, horror or period pieces.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal, Emission and Translucency maps in PBR metalness workflow.
- All movable objects are detachable and have pivot points.
- extra beams included to adapt and modify structures to odd geometries.
- Compatible with Japanese Foliage Pack and Japanese Shinto Temple Pack (see my other models)
- Terrain textures included, you can separate them with a matte.
- Completely modular and flexible, made in 2 meter blocks that you can easily snap together.
- Assorted debris included, such as leaves, twigs and rocks that can litter the exterior.
- Roots are exposed, so you can make them stick out as much as you want for realism, depending on your scene. -Over 190 assets.
- Includes a tree, assorted foliage and vegetation, assorted debris, 3 paper lanterns, cobwebs, 3 different roof sections, 4 different roof corner sections (one of them an inner corner), roof crown, interior walls, exterior walls, closet, bathroom walls, futon/bed, ceiling beams, deck floor, wooden floor, tatami mats, assorted furniture and decoration, railings and deck sections, path stones, barrels, stairs and a very simple zen garden comprised of 3 sections.
- 4k and 2k textures
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names. -All modules can easily snap together and can be combined in any number of combinations for maximum versatility.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native), .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE