Brick Materials 3D model
A Set of 60 smart material instances created with master materials from Material Smart: Brick Series, featuring high texture map customizations, surface grunge, and normal Mip Bias options for PC and Mobile application development.
Before you buy, please check the optimization version:
Optimized Brick Materials: same featured materials with less than half texture loading capacity (40 MB each), treading off its high texture map customization options (BC, and N map replacement only).
This package contains a set of 60 smart material instances with high customizations. A set 30 advanced material instances for PC application developments, and another set of 30 basic material instances for Mobile application developments. All material instances are created with two master materials from Material Smart: Brick Series
Basic material instances featuring:
• BC, R, and N texture map options.
• Full UV options.
Advanced material instances featuring:
• BC, S, R, H, N, and AO texture map options.
• Full UV options.
Additional functionalities featuring:
• Grunge texture map options
• Minor Normal Mip Bias option.
• Simple/advanced S/R texture map options.
• Individual UV options for Grunge, and Normal Mip Bias.
For more brick master materials, please check Material Smart: Brick Series
• 30 material instances for Mobile application development (Basic)
• 30 material instances for mid-to-high end PC/console application development (Advanced)
• 90 texture maps for Mobile material instances in 2048 by 2048 resolution.
• 180 texture maps for PC/console material instances in 4096 by 4096 resolution.
• All texture maps replacement and fine-tune options.
• Grunge option can be toggled on/off.
• Simple/advanced grunge distribution option.
• Simple/advanced specular selection.
• Simple/advanced roughness selection.
• Minor normal Mip bias can be toggle on/off
• Specular texture/specular simulated from roughness selection.
Number of Master Materials: 2
Number of Material Functions: 7
Number of Textures: 275
Number of Material Instances: 61
Folders Include: Level Content, Maps, Materials, Textures
Documents: Source textures cite and license can be found under the project folder at “Source Texture Cite & License”