Revit Parametric Modern Ceiling Fan 3D model
Revit 2019 family (.rfa) file.
3-blade, modern style parametric ceiling fan. Default angle is 0 degrees (straight down from a flat ceiling). Will attach to flat or sloped ceilings, or faces. Input hanging angle by subtracting the angle of your ceiling from 90 degrees and rotate the family to match the slope. Face-based family, so it is not limited to being hosted by Revit ceilings but can also be hosted on other surfaces, such as the bottom of a beam, or on a ceiling made from an extrusion. Blades are angled realistically and are slightly airfoil shaped in cross section. Includes a Revit light source 19 watt LED.
- User selectable (by numeric input) hanging distance below ceiling. (changes downrod length)
- User selectable (by numeric input) hanging angle to adjust to sloped ceilings.
- User selectable (by check box) overall blade diameter of 52 or 60 inches.
- User selectable (by check box) bottom light frosted lens, or without light. The second option replaces the glass lens with the same material as the housing.
- User can change the materials.
The fan as downloaded has stock Revit materials already mapped to appear as shown in the thumbnails, but the user can alter the materials of the housing, blades, and light lens as needed.
(Revit is not backwards compatible. This version 2019 family will only work in Revit 2019 or higher.) The .zip file contains both the Revit family model and the wood texture .png file.