Sheep 3D model
Introduction: This is a realistic 3D model of sheep with complete maps, fur, rigging, and animation, including multiple 4K maps. This model is made by Blender 2.81a and rendered by Cycles Renderer. It consists of 10 objects (the upper and lower teeth and gums are separate objects, and the eyes are divided into inner and outer layers). The scale of the model is 1:0.65. When you use it, you can scale the empty object of the model to 0.65, and this is the real size.
The display images are just used to show the effect of the characters, but the animations in the project are based on the product description. If you have other needs, like only needing a frozen model without rigging or low-quality optimized characters that are used to be placed in midground or background, you are welcome to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
- The model is made according to the real-world scale. Its scale is 1 and the unit is 1 meter.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled Render, but not Display. You can hit the Display if needed.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly, or the animation can be reedited and recreated.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.
The size of maps:
- Support global zoom
- Four limbs IK + FK, limited leg stretch, switched by custom attributes of the controller.
- The head and neck are limited to follow, switched by custom attributes of the controller.
Animation: Containing 40 frames of walking animation at 30 fps.
Project format: There is a blender project and models like obj and fbx. The fbx file format does contain rigging and animation, but higher-level rigging functions (such as IK and some complex constraint controls) will not work properly, and many bones will be useless. Animation can work normally, but if you need to use rigging in fbx to do animation creation, you need to manually add some constraints. The obj and fbx files are void of fur.
Number of mesh faces:
- Body: vertices 10,710; polygons 10,633
- External eyeball *2 (left and right): vertices 1,028; polygons 1,088
- Inner eyeball *2 (left and right): vertices 1,220; polygons 1,280
- Tongue: vertices 610; polygons 608
- Teeth*2 (upper and lower): vertices 2,896; polygons 2,816
- Gums*2 (upper and lower): vertices 1,083; polygons 1,069
- Polygons: 17,494
- Vertices: 17,547