1 / 27
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High poly sculpture of a Reindeer or Caribou.
- Includes the highpoly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels.
- Includes also high density Decimated meshes and LowRes meshes (lowest subdivision level.)
- Great topology for sculpting and animation.
- The model was created in real scale 1:1.
- The inner mouth is also modeled, including teeth and tongue.
Included Files & Formats:
.ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) - Sculpted meshes with subdivision levels.
10.8 million points.
.OBJ - Highpoly Decimated Meshes High density Decimated versions of all the meshes.
.OBJ & .FBX - LowRes Meshes Lowest subdivision Level of the meshes with Polygroups/Materials IDs.
- This is a high poly digital sculpture only. The model does NOT have UVs or textures, and it not rigged.
- Teeth, eyes, tongue, antlers and hooves are separate meshes.
- Eyes are just simple spheres.
- Only the main body is retopologized by hand, the other objects are Zremeshed.
- This model was created with Zbrush version 2019.1.2. In case you are using an older version of Zbrush, you can import the Decimated and LowRes Meshes to your version of Zbrush, and re-project the details, you practically won’t lose any detail.