French Bulldog Real-Time Low-poly 3D model
Realistic French Bulldog Real-Time 3D Model
Preview: Marmoset Viewer
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines using Physically Based Rendering (PBR), however it may be used with other renderers (i.e. mental ray, v-ray, etc).
- Fully textured, it has clean and efficient edge flow, following the anatomy of the dog.
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able.
- All objects are named and organized.
- Model includes open and closed mouth options (see preview images for reference).
- Zbrush model (7 levels of subdivision) “open mouth” state is on separate layer
- Maya (low resolution) includes animation for open/close mouth
- OBJ (low resolution)
- FBX (low resolution)
- Marmoset Toolbag scene
- COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG – 4096 four coat variations: white and tan spots, fawn, black and brindle
- NORMAL – PNG - 4096
- SPECULAR – PNG - 4096
- GLOSS – PNG – 4096
- TRANSLUCENCY – PNG – 1024
*PSD source file for Color, Specular and Gloss included. Coat color and fur patterns can be easily adjusted in designated layers, while keeping all the details intact.
Triangle Count: Total 16680 Verts: 8846
- Body – 7548 tri
- Eyes – 2124 tri
- Teeth – 3464 tri
- Tongue – 136 tri
- Gums – 932 tri
- Claws – 1296 tri
- Whiskers – 1280 tri
Above objects are all modeled separately.
GUARD DOG PACK (25% OFF), which includes
- Great Dane
- Bull Terrier
Thanks for looking!