Cheetah Young 3D model
This is a high-quality cheetah model with complete texture, fur, rigging, animation, multiple 4K maps. UDIM UV maps are used to promote the details of the texture maps. The head map is made separately to improve the realism. ID map and Matte map are made to control the color of hair accurately. The model is created with Blender 2.82a and Cycles Renderer, in the real-world scale. There are running, trotting, and walking animation. This model consists of 8 objects: body, 2 pupils, 2 scleras, 2 lacrimal caruncles, teeth, tongue, mouth, and paws.
- The model is made in real-world scale. Its scale is 1 and the unit is 1 meter.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled to Render, but not Display. You can hit the Display if needed.
- No lights and cameras.
Project Format: There is a Blender project and an obj file without animation.
- With complete controllers, it’s easy to create poses and animations.
- Functions listed below:
- Root controller controls the whole character.
- Torso controller controls the location and rotation of the center of gravity.
- Neck controller controls the rotation of the neck.
- Head controller controls the location and rotation of the head.
- CTR_eye controls the rotation of the eyes.
- CTR_jaw_master controls the location and rotation of the jaw.
- CTR-Roll_toe_F controls the rotation of the foots.
- CTR-Roll_tiptoe_F controls the rotation of the tiptoe.
- The opening and closing of the toes and the rotation of the paws are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the foot controllers.
- Nose breathing and the two expressions of showing teeth are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the head controllers.
- The spine of IK and FK are switched by the custom attributes panel of the center of the gravity controller, which isn’t seamless.
- The switch of IK + FK of the legs is not seamless. And legs possess limited stretch control.
- There are toe controllers and metacarpal pad controllers.
- And more.
- 12 frames of running cycle animation.
- 276 frames of trotting animation with cycle body animation. For a realistic effect, we add the animation of rotation to the head based on the cycle animation. If the cycle animation is needed, please delete the animation of the head.
- 151 frames of walking animation with cycle body animation. For a realistic effect, we add the animation of rotation to the head based on the cycle animation. If the cycle animation is needed, please delete the animation of the head.
- The animations above are at 30 fps.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
- In addition, the character can be rendered directly in a project.
- If you have other needs, like only needing a frozen model without rigging or low-quality optimized characters that are used to be placed in midground or background, you are welcome to contact us and we will try our best to meet your needs.