Phantom Aircraft Low-poly 3D model
Phantom Aircraft is low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Detailed Description Info:
Model: Phantom Aircraft Media Type: 3D Model Geometry: Quads/Tris Polygon Count: 77336 (Includes 4 Lods) Vertice Count: 45436 (Includes 4 Lods)
Originally modeled in Autodesk Maya 2015. Final images rendered with Keyshot. The Autodesk Maya zip file contains Keyshot and standard materials scenes.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Autodesk Maya models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No namespace issues when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
PBR Textures formats:
- Diffuse Map
- Normal Map
- AO Map
- Specular Map
- Color Map
- Gloss Map
- Emissive Map
- Cavity Map
Resolution of textures is:
2048 x 2048
1024 x 1024
256 x 256