Scandinavian Sofas 3D Model Collection
Inspired by Pohjanmaan (Finland)
14 Items with 60% discount + 4 free
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wireframe images).
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- System unit setup used- millimeters.
- Product is ready to render. Just download and hit render.
- Objects are organized by groups.
- Textures are tileable
- Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
Activate the Hair and fur modifier before rendering (it is turned off for more convenient use of the model) To correctly display: System Units Setup - Millimeters Rendering> Effects> Hair and Fur> Hair> geometry Screenshot with the settings modifier is also present in the archive (for .obj file).
Activate the Turbosmooth modifier on model objects as needed
ATTENTION: Whoever works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1, be careful, the materials in the BRDF section are Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is lower than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you. For Corona render, it is recommended to put version no lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to the PBR.
- 3ds Max 2013 Corona 1.5 - 1.7 (PBR) scene (native application)
- 3ds Max 2013 V-Ray 3.40.03 - 3.50.04 (GGX) scene
- OBJ (FBX for few models). Works with almost all Autodesk 3D applications, if you are not using Native application
- materials (.mat)
More high-res renders: https://www.behance.net/mfize