1 / 43
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The collection consists of:2 models total
Custom Human Basemesh Set (2 Zbrush Files version 2019).
This set includes both MALE and FEMALE customizable basemeshes.
You can blend between different body types such as Muscular, Overweight or Skinny. The face can be also customized with different ethnicities such as Asian, Black or Caucasian.
This is a high quality realistic 3D model made in Zbrush. It can be used for game asset creation, cinematics, or advertising. You can use this character as is or modify it to your liking. This basemesh can also be used as a mannequin for 3D clothes creation.
By default the model opens up as an average body type in the “A” pose with legs apart and arms slightly bent. By switching on/combining different layers you can achieve the look that you desire. Below is the list of different layers included in the model.
- Face – Asian
- Face – Black
- Face – Caucasian
- Body – Muscular
- Body – Overweight
- Body – Skinny
- Pose – Arms Down
- Pose – Arms Straight
- Pose – Legs Together
- Highly detailed ZBrush model with 6 subdivisions
- Highest subdivision polygon count: 18,434,048 (over 18 million)
- Lowest subdivision polygon count: 18,002
- Organized Polygroups for easy isolations
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- Both Male and Female share same UV's and vertext count.
- Model includes eyeballs, teeth/tongue (all UV'ed).
- Female Model has a hairstyle placeholder (decimated, no UV's).
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able
- All objects are named and organized
//Source files (2 separate files)
- Male Basemesh ZBrush 2019 file (.ZTL)
- Female Basemesh ZBrush 2019 file (.ZTL)
If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!
The attention to detail, quality and customization of the models is top notch. Definitely a top of the line basemesh, I'm very happy with my purchase.
Initially I was a bit disappointed that the files provided are for zbrush only as I dont use that software, but after watching the tutorial and playing with the file in a trial version I realized that it made sense. There are a lot of different options and combinations that you can create and the author would have needed to upload 10s of FBX files to cover the majority of them.
It would be really awesome if the author continued this project by creating additional assets that could be used with these basemeshes such as more head types, hair styles, facial hair etc...
Anyways, great purchase, I'm very happy with it.Very Clean basemeshes, nice sculpts, complete package, worth every penny, great job !Excellent asset! Works really well and corresponds perfectly to the description!