Sales Development Representative
About CGTrader Enterprise
We are committed to changing the way people access, adapt and adopt 3D content to transform the way they experience everything.
CGTrader offers a full-service 3D visualization solution for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Combining over 15 years of experience in 3D visualization with our global community of 3D design professionals, CGTrader creates high-quality, photorealistic 3D assets in any volume and complexity – quickly and cost-effectively.
CGTrader is the chosen partner of leading online retailers. We are successfully delivering hundreds of high-quality 3D models optimized for web 3D view & mobile Augmented Reality, web 360° HD view, photorealistic lifestyle and whitespace rendering, and other 3D customer experiences every month. It has been proven that 3D visualization impacts online sales performance. Retailers are reporting increased sales conversion by as much as 60%, reduced product returns from 5% to 1%, greater brand loyalty, and up to 4x increased on-site engagement.
CGTrader has a proven track record of working with large enterprise customers including Fortune 500 companies.
The Team and Role
We are looking for a tech-savvy, experienced, and energetic sales/marketing development manager to join our Sales Development Representative team.The Sales Development Representative team is responsible for prospecting, identifying and outreaching our target customers - medium-sized and large online retail companies as well as consumer product brands and manufacturers.
What You Will Do
You will keep a close look on our market and target companies to identify new opportunities. You will find, enrich and reach out to new leads offering them 3D product visualization and asset management solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their industry. You will communicate with new customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals as well as educate them and push them further through our sales funnel. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, and exciting atmosphere, as a valued member of our company.The main responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative:
- Outbound sales prospecting – research, identify and qualify new potential customers
- Use sales outreach tools, connect and push leads further through our sales funnel
- Take a part in analyzing data and contributing to our lead generation and outreach strategies
- Taking over Inbound Leads and pushing them further through our sales funnel
- Work closely with our Key Account Managers and pass them leads that are ready to move forward with orders
- Preparing recurring and occasional reports
What We Expect
- You have at least 1 years of proven experience in a B2B sales or marketing role in the tech industry
- You are familiar with lead enrichment and outbound outreach processes
- You have experience working with CRM platforms and data analytics tools. Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a major plus
- You are capable to turn a lead into a repetitive buyer
- You are able to build relationships with potential and existing customers effectively
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus
What We Offer
- Career and development opportunities in a fast-paced startup
- Chance to work in a global data-driven company
- Chance to quickly develop professionally and learn from experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup business
- Opportunity to learn about 3D and computer graphics from the experts
- Opportunity to work with clients from around the world, including Fortune 500 companies
- Work in THE tech-hub of Vilnius – Vilnius Tech Park, and a park (literally) just outside the office
- Healthy snacks to fuel your productivity
- Regular small and large team building activities
- Animal-friendly office space
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits
- Gross salary starting at 1100 EUR/month