1 / 5
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Some knights i created for d&d games.
- All already got supports and printed in 40mm height.
- In archive two folders with supports and without in .stl format
- added new model that i did for my brother)
Printed with my anycubic photon:
- Layer thickness(mm): 0.05
- Normal exposure time (s): 25
- Off time (s): 6.5
- Bottom Exposure Time (s): 60
- Bottom layers: 20
- Printed model height: 40mm
Really nice Model all around , the skirt is kind of fragile so handle carefully Excellent detail, lots of voids, and holes in the mesh. Some thin areas.These are beautiful models with plenty of detail. I had trouble slicing them initially, but ShadyFair was very helpful to resolve this. It turned out that my specific CHITUBOX had issues apparently.Perfect! Thank you!