Devil 3D Print 3D print model
Print photos courtesy of ajeagle402 on CGTrader
UPDATED Jan 27, 2021
-Replaced missing ZO_BASE.stl in the seperated STLs archive -Removed previos versions of the model from CGT
UPDATED November 8th, 2020. V3 of Seperate STLs and Assembled STL:
- Adressed an issue with the scale of the inner right sleeve and arms
- Assembled STL now contains the full model when opening in CURA
UPDATED October 16th, 2020.
There is now a version 2 of this file witch adresses some issues with scale and wall thickness. If you've already purchased this model, please download the newest version.
- Set overall scale of the model to 203.1 mm tall, 147.9 mm wide, 138.2 mm deep
- Removed rounding on the bottom of the base
- Fixed some thin wall and hole issues with the pauldrons
- Shortened the skirt to fit better in printing volumes
It is also highly recommended to use a resin printer for this character
Here is my debut item on CGtrader! I do hope you enjoy my Devil figurine.
She is an original design, so please don't re-sell or distribute her without my permission.
- STL files containing the fully assembled model and an exposed version
- OBJ files for the assembled and exposed version
- Zbrush project files with poly paint and materilals applied (assembled and exposed)
- A folder containing all the parts in separated STL files
All STLs were checked for errors in Meshmixer and are water tight.
Once assembled, she should stand approximately 8 inches tall.
I plan on bringing all my models to the market place at some point, so please take a look through my portfolio https://www.artstation.com/zonanoko and let me know which figures you'd like to see here. The more feedback I get, the easier it is for me to provide high-quality work to all of you.
If you do print this figure, drop me a line with some pics! I'd love to see how she turns out!
Thank you for your support and look forward to more figures and maybe some custom tools in the future