StarBall Master Collection 3D print model
This is a collection of some of my favorite Star Ball designs together in one package. There are 10 unique models in this pack, including 5 brand-new designs not available as individual models. Each object comes as a low-poly base model in both 3dsmax and Blender native file formats, with as few as 250 polygons before subdivision! Each model is UV unwrapped with non-overlapping islands for perfect mapping. Zbrush ZTL file also contains polygroups for easy editing. High-poly, manifold STL and OBJ versions of each model are included. The Blender 2.81 file also contains Eevee materials and render settings to give you the same result you see in each preview render. 3dsmax version uses VrayNEXT with Vray materials for exact results out of the box. Modeled to real-world units (millimeters) for quick export to a slicing or printing software.
- Solid, manifold topology in compliance with 3d Printing rules and standards.
- 3dsmax scene file with VrayNEXT 4.2 render-ready materials and OpenSubDiv models
- Blender 2.81 scene file with Principled BSDF shaders, Subdivision Surface Modifiers, and Eevee render settings.
- Zbrush 2019 ZTL file complete with low poly versions and Polygroups.
- High Poly OBJ mesh included.
- High Poly STL mesh included.
- Recommended for printing with SLS or TwoCure Resin printers without support material.
- Additional support structure material may be required with some models for most standard 3d printers.