Lifeguard Rescue Kayak Low-poly 3D model
High quality low-poly 3D model of Lifeguard Rescue Kayak. It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
Model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for close-up.
- PBR Body texture set 4096 (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion)
- PBR Seat texture set 2048 (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion)
- 2 PBR textures sets. (LifeguardKayak_Body, LifeguardKayak_Seat)
- 4244 Triangles
- 4635 Vertices
- The model is divided into few 2 objects (Body and Seats)
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- glTF™ 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)