1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High-quality PBR low-poly 3D model of the auto-rickshaw, called Tuk-Tuk. This vehicle s a widely used form of urban transport in Bangkok and other Thai cities.
This 3D model is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
- 4 PBR textures sets (Base, Alpha, Glass, Wheel)
- 13628 Triangles.
- 13112 Vertices.
- The model is divided into few 3 objects (TukTuk_Base, Wheel_Front, Wheels_Back)
- There is also collapsed version of this model (one mesh).
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
PBR Texture Sets:
- 4096 PBR Base texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 1024 PBR Alpha texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 1024 PBR Glass texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 2048 PBR Wheel texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh.
It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll et you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
- If you are not sure about something in this 3D model then feel free to email me and ask before you buy.
I'll try try to reply as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.