3D portal-PT1 3D model
3D portal-PT1 is part of stock media developments regarding 3D motion graphics elements, this particular scene serves well for fast creation of a flashy opener/intro sequence.
Note: the parts can also be used as a kitbash set for creation of other 3D concept designs and environment creations.
Current scene setup has predefined animation (portal opens diaphragm wise and inner portal slides out, camera moves on a path and enters the portal). The hi-voltage spark effect and flickering highlights are on a different file (included)and needs to be rendered separately and comped in afterwards. The scene contains materials, textures, render settings and everything is well organized in layers and unique naming correlating to materials.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file setup for Octane render plug-in ver.2.2 (includes shaders, renders out of the box)
- One 3ds max file setup for standard scanline (renders different more basic look but fast)
- One 3ds max file containing the Hi-voltage sparks effects + animated lights (highlight effects).
- One FBX file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages.
- One OBJ file for import to all major 3D packages (including video copilot element 3D)
- One folder containing all the textures (including 4K textures)
- One Marmoset Toolbag file for real-time previewing (used to make the preview movie).
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the left to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the right to get to him).