Rubik Cube Speed Solve Animation Low-poly 3D model
Animated Rubik's cube 3D model.
- Model dimensions: LWH 5,7 x 5,7 x 5,7 cm (2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 in).
- Objects count - 27 polygonal mesh objects and 3 rig objects (non renderable splines).
- Polys - 19 086
- Verts - 19 596
- Materials are prepared for Corona, V-Ray and Scanline renderers.
- Scanline and FBX has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Format - PNG
- Count - 2
- Resolution - 2048 px
- Maps - Diffuse colour and Glossiness
- Textures are collected into one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
RIG & ANIMATION
- The model in 3ds Max scene is rigged through hierarchy linking and animated with link constraint to avoid gimbal lock.
- The model in FBX file is animated. Animation is tested in 3ds Max and Blender 2.81
- The model in OBJ file is NOT animated.
- There is 3 different animations available (in separate files):
- animation from solved to scrambled state - 485 frames, ~16s @30fps (Rubic Cube Animated SCR_XXX.max)
- animation from scrambled to solved state - 710 frames, ~24s @30fps (Rubic Cube Animated WR_XXX.max)
- animation from scrambled to solved state - 104 frames, 3,47s @30fps (Rubic Cube Animated WRRT_XXX.max)
- Moves for scrambled to solved animation was taken from standing world record speed solve, set in November 2018 by Yusheng Du. He did it in astonishing 3,47 s!
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer.
- Images are straight from rendering app. No post processing were applied.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.
This product has no reviews yet