1 / 5
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D model of ordinary tennis ball. Product dimensions: LWH 6,7 cm (2,64 inches).
- Ball is made from single polygonal object. Fur is made by 3ds Max Hair&Fur modifier. Only 3ds Max files contains fur. OBJ and FBX comes without fur.
- Polys - 7 168
- Verts - 3 586
- Materials are prepared for Corona, V-ray and Scanline renderers.
- Scanline and FBX files has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Model has 3 high quality textures of up to 2048 x 2048 resolution.
- Textures are saved in JPG and PNG formats.
- Textures are collected in one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to proper real world dimensions. Scene units are in cm.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- Texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer.
- Render scenes are not included.
- FBX format is provided in two versions - with and without fur. OBJ format does NOT have a fur.
- Hair&Fur in this model is configured to work with system units set to centimeters. If your scene is set to other system units, you may have to tweak some Hair&Fur parameters to match fur in preview images.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.