1 / 21
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Realistic Pokeball 3D model
- 3 texture variations: standard Pokeball, Ultra Ball, Premier Ball.
- Texture maps resolution: 4096x4096 (Substance Painted file attached for export other resolutions)
- Already has animation like the preview video (all_pokeball_animation_packed.blend files)
- Polycount: 5006 poly
- 1 mesh object, subdivision ready, real-scale (8cm)
- Suitable for both realtime and raytracing render (already has been optimally render setting in Blend. files).
- Preview images rendered by Blender 2.93 Cycle and the video rendered by Blender Eevee realtime render engine
- If my products not as good as you expected, please send me a message for feedback so I can give you a warranty and improve the quality of the store.
A Poké Ball (Japanese: モンスターボール Monster Ball) is a type of item that is critical to a Trainer's quest, used for catching and storing Pokémon. Both a general term used to describe the various kinds as well as a specific term to refer to the most basic among these variations, Poké Balls are ubiquitous in the modern Pokémon world. Up to six Pokémon can be carried with a Trainer in Poké Balls, while more Poké Balls can be held in the Bag for later use.