Spaceship Marwitz Cruiser Low-poly 3D model
Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This pack contains a Marwitz Class Cruiser with weapons and equipment. It can be used in space RTS games or as an end boss in a sidescroller game. It can also be used in a top-down shoot’em up.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- cruiser with 3 turret types
- modular design
- 1 torpedo + 1 missile included
- torpedo and missile launchers
- changeable decals
- 8 damage decals
- 6 different texture sets
- PBR textures for specular and metalness workflow
- texture sizes are 2048, 1024 and 512
- tris count ca. 2700
- final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.