Blue gas giant 2 Low-poly 3D model
This model of a realistic exoplanet is one of those gas giants one might expect to find in orbits of far away stars. Similar to our own gas planets like Jupiter or Saturn, the visible colors are created by different types of gas and substances floating in the atmosphere. Thanks to the HD textures and the low poly construction, this model can be used both as a far away background model, as well as a model for close up use.
- Render ready for both Eevee and cycles
- Subdivision ready
- Low Poly
- Usable for real time render
- Quads only for optimal performance
- Contains normal HD textures for regular model use (1920 x 1080)
- Contains ultra HD textures for close up shots (16000x 8000)
- HDRI background image included (8000 x 4000)
- All textures are unique originals
- Contains albedo, roughness and displacement maps
In real life, this gas planet would have a diameter of around 30.000 km in diameter. Some 3d programs do not display objects of this size very well. In order to avoid complications, and because most users want to decide the exact diameter themselves, the model itself is not scaled to the real life size.
The model consists out of a surface and an atmosphere. The atmosphere creates a slight fade towards the edges of the planet and is made using the facing layer weight node in Blender. Because the node system is different in each 3d program, and because some applications do not need the atmosphere, all export files come in two versions. A version with, and a version without atmosphere.