Sci Fi Modular Corridor STANDARD EDITION 3D model
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!
everything you need to know about sci-fi modular corridor STANDARD EDITION:
- STANDARD EDITION is simplified edition of my sci-fi modular corridor. It has lower price, simplier pieces of geometry and overall less polygons compared to Advanced Edition.
- the modular corridor consists of three different parts: the door, corridor and the central part that can be combined with corridor or the door.
- You can easily create infinite corridor variants using these three parts! (in preview images I show many different examples of that)
- 1395256 polys and 1448860 vertices (3 modules in subdivision level 0). Keep in mind that the polycount number is only referred to one door + corridor + central module (everything else are instances/clones to extend it)
- there is NO UW MAPPING or UNWRAPPED UVs
- 95% of geometry are subdivision ready! Some parts are non subdiv ready because there's no need to subdivide them!
- FBX and OBJ fles included (OBJ files have all the geometry in subdivision level 0)
- If you don't use MAX version, i strongly recommend you to use FBX file named extended_subdv + Instances.
- the preview screens are unedited made with Redshift and V-ray renderers
- if you have any questions or special requests, don't hesitate to contact me!