Old Decayed Bone Femur low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This is a realistic model of an old, dirty bone. It is not intended to be anatomically accurate but is based on a femur bone.
- 1,678 polygons
- 1680 vertices
- Subdivision ready!
- Fully UV unwrapped
- 4096x4096 PBR texture maps
- Real-time/VR render ready!
- Standard and Physical materials included!
- ART Render scene setup provided for 3dsMax 2017
- Preview renders done with scene file provided
- "Ready to render" asset
- Dimensions (48cm height, 2.5cm diameter)
Provided PBR maps include:
All example renders were done in the ART render engine for 3dsmax 2017 with the texture maps provided.
As with all my models, this object can be used for both commercial and non-commercial renders. You may NOT, however, resell or redistribute the model or textures, or any derivative of them; individually, or as part of a package/set.
The 3dsmax file is compatible with 3dsmax 2017 or higher. No additional plugins are required.