Pseudotsuga Menzies, also Douglas fir, Pseudotsuga tissolifolia is an evergreen coniferous tree, a species of the genus Pseudotsuga of the Pine family. It comes from the western regions of North America. Vigorous beautiful evergreen plant.
• 11 unique tree models, including a broken tree, the wood remains of which are: • 4 firs, 3 saplings, 1 small, 2 medium and 2 large trees in two different materials, equipped with LODs and billboards. • 6 - dry branches.
• Tree meshes range between 700 to 9,000 tris and come with LOD levels and billboards
• Other meshes range between 50 to 1600 tris, the majority of meshes have clean quad-based topology that is ready for tessellation displacement shaders using the supplied heightmaps
• All large meshes come with simple mesh colliders
• Textures are provided as 16-bit images, typically between 2048 and 4096 in size, and are atlased for maximum efficiency.