Variegated ginger 3D model
- Variegated ginger - sometimes called shell ginger - dominates the tropical shade garden with striped green and yellow leaves and a wide-spreading habit.
- Variegated ginger is a moderate grower that can reach heights of 3 to 6 feet, and grows 5 to 8 feet wide.
- This handsome and impressive plant takes center stage anywhere it's planted.
- It works as a surround for trees or palms, a filler for a corner bed, or an anchor plant for a mixed garden.
- 4 tree and with 2 color height 0.5 -1m
- Obj (Vray 4.2 and corona 5)
- Executed in 3d max 2013
- All textures and materials needed for the rendering found in the archive
- Smoothing modifier is stored in the stack for convenience
This product has no reviews yet