Buxus the bush is in shape of cube 3D model
Buxus (boxtree) the bush in the form of a cube
There are two types of bush in the set:
- bush of buxus (boxtree) green in a pot LINCOLN PARK PLANTER;
- bush buxus (boxtree) blooming, on the ground
- a bush in a pot: height - 1176 mm; width - 550mm; length - 550mm.
- bush on the ground: height - 750mm; width - 550mm; length - 550mm.
- * .max file in version 2014, for rendering Corona 1.7;
- * .max file in version 2017, for rendering Corona 1.7;
- * .max file in version 2014, for rendering Vray 3.60.03;
- * .max file in version 2017, for rendering Vray 3.60.03;
- * .mat file library of materials for rendering Corona 1.7;
- * .mat file material library for rendering Vray 3.60.03;
- * .obj file;
- * .fbx file;
All materials and elements of the model have logical names. Polycount - 937159
Powered by Vray 3.60.03 and Corona 1.7 Who works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1 The beaver costs Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you. For Corona render, we recommend that you install version 1.5 or higher, as the glossiness of the materials is adjusted to the PBR.