Ballistic Turret Low-poly 3D model
This ballistic turret is perfect for any turret defense game.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Base, turret body and barrel are separate meshes
- Pivot points of base and turret are centered. Pivot point of the barrel mount is at the joints, where it rotates up and down
- 3 different barrels
- Ammunition included
- 7 different texture sets
- PBR textures for specular and metalness workflow
- Texture size is 1024
- Tris count ca. 1300
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.