1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This is a collection of commonly used ammunition made with blender.
- 50 bmg
- 223 or 5.56mm
- 308 or 7.62mm
- 12 gauge (unfired and fired)
- objects, materials, and textures are organized by naming.
- All objects are centered to the origin and transforms applied
- Real world scaled (meters)
- proper UV mapping without duplications
- Put the files and textures into the same folder and start rendering.
- Subdivision level 0 average polygon count: 1 635
- Subdivision level 1 average polygon count: 6 568
- subdivision level 2 average polygon count: 26 272
- All textures are 2048 x2048, PBR(diffuse, metallic, roughnes, normal)
- hdri 8192 x 4096