AGRICULTURE KNAPSACK SPRAYER 3D model
+TECHNICAL DRAWING (ENGINEERING DRAWING) ARE INCLUDED
Modeled and Textured in SolidWorks. The model contains the most popular formats:
- SolidWorks: *.sldprt *.slddrw *.sldasm (NATIVE)
- Autodesk Inventor *.ipt *.iam *.ipn *.idw *.dwg
- 3DS MAX: *.max
- Rhinoceros: *.3dm
- SketchUp: *.skp
- Blender: *.blend
- AutoCAD: *.dwg
- Collada file type: *.dae
- Stereolithography: *.stl
- Lightwave: *.lwo
- ACIS: *.sat (NURBS)
- IGES: *.iges *.igs (NURBS)
- STEP: *.step *.stp (NURBS)
- 3DS MAX all ver.: *.3ds (Multi Format)
- Wavefront OBJ: *.obj *.mtl (Multi Format)
- FBX: *.fbx (Multi Format)
- PDF: *.pdf (TECHNICAL DRAWING)
- Each file was checked for opening and full content by the model.
- The 3D model was created on real base. It’s created accurately, in real units of measurement, qualitatively and maximally close to the original.
- Renders Are made in Luxion Keyshot
- “WE PROVIDE 3D MODEL CHEAP PRICE BUT WITH GOOD QUALITY”
- If you need any other formats we are more than happy to make them for you. Contact me for any question :)
Sincerely Your, SURF3D
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT 3D MODELS : A sprayer is a device used to spray a liquid, where sprayers are commonly used for projection of water, weed killers, crop performance materials, pest maintenance chemicals, as well as manufacturing and production line ingredients. In agriculture, a sprayer is a piece of equipment that is used to apply herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers on agricultural crops. Sprayers range in size from man-portable units (typically backpacks with spray guns) to trailed sprayers that are connected to a tractor, to self-propelled units similar to tractors, with boom mounts of 4-30 feet up to 60–151 feet in length depending on engineering design for tractor and land size. Sprayers are fully integrated, mechanical systems, meaning they are composed of various parts and components that work together to achieve the desired effect, in this case: the projection of the spray fluid. This can be as simple as a hand sprayer attached to a bottle that is pumped and primed by a spring-lever, tube, and vacuum-pressure; or as complex as a 150 foot reach boom sprayer with a list of system components that work together to deliver the spray fluid.
For more complex sprayers, such as agricultural sprayers, common system components include: the spray nozzle, sometimes with a spray gun, fluid tank, sprayer pump, pressure regulators, valves and gaskets, and fluid plumbing. The sprayer pump can be just as important as the sprayer type itself as there are many sprayer pump design types with various construction materials, inlet/outlet sizes, and performance specifications. Common sprayer pump types include diaphragm, centrifugal, and roller pumps.