Oil Power Transformer 3D model
Power transformers of the TMG series (oil-tight) with a capacity of 16-2500 kVA, voltage class 6-10-20 / 0.4 kV are manufactured in a corrugated tank filled with degassed oil in a vacuum chamber. Corrugated tanks provide the necessary surface, without the use of removable coolers. In TMG transformers, hermetic tanks without an expander are used. The absence of the expander eliminates contact with the environment, thereby preventing the processes of moistening, oxidation and sludge formation. Due to this, the oil does not change its dielectric properties during the entire service life.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2013
Final images rendered with Corona 3.0 and Keyshot 6.0
- the scene is prepared for render and include a lot formats
- the model is high res and ready for closeups
- archive include Corona scene with material and textures
- all colors can be easily modified
- no cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering
- no special plugin needed to open scene
- MAX 2014
We would really appreciate if you could give positive rating, ratings are very important on CGTrader and it affect our reputation.
If you have any problems with model/files please do not hesitate to contact us!