Reverse Osmosis RO System For Mineral Water Plant Low-poly 3D model
Highly detailed models with minimum polygons in order to load and render faster. C4d parametric : Used nrbs and currves. Easily editable. C4D poly: All converted to polygon. C4D: Polygon with PBR materials.
First 14 preview images are rendered with third party render.
Clearly arranged with hierarchy grouping. Everything is layered and properly named.
Textures and materials included.
Tweaked for render faster with photo realism.
Check my profile for other machines for complete production line and also animated versions.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors/materials can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Cinema 4d models are grouped/layered for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
No special plugin needed to open scene.
Originally modeled in Cinema 4d 16, but any lower version can open the file. There is no third party plugins used. All parametric objects like cloners are converted to polygon, so you can open it in Cinema 4d prime/ visualize or Lite.
For other 3d applications use FBX format which is clearly formatted, tested and arranged with textures.
Feel free to ask for free conversion to your favorite 3d applications.
3ds max, Maya, blender, solid work, inventor can easily import fbx format.