Realistic Wooden Aged Medieval Bucket Low-poly 3D model
This all-mighty bucket is one of the highest quality super-portable-wooden-container-devices you can buy on the internet! It's awesome, and I guarantee it.
Here is what you get:
- Hi Poly Model - Low Poly Model - Extra-Low Poly Model - Exported Texture Maps for Most Render Engines
The zipped files include texture maps that are ready to go with the following render engines in mind:
- Arnold 4 AiStandard: * 4K 16-bit pngs - Arnold 4 AlSurface: * 4K 16-bit pngs - Arnold 5 AiStandard: * 4K 16-bit pngs - PBR Metal-Roughness: * 4K 16-bit pngs - PBR Spec-Gloss: * 4K 16-bit pngs - Redshift: * 4K 16-bit pngs - UE4: * 512, 1K, 2K, 4K jpgs - Unity 5 (Metallic): * 512, 1K, 2K, 4K jpgs - Vray: * 4K 16-bit pngs
Just plug in the maps however you need to, and you're good to go!
------------------------ Additional Details: ------------------------
- Hi-Poly Model: * 10,502 (quads) * 42,004 verticies * UV mapped @ 1001 * Model includes variation in silhouette, warbles, and deep-cuts into the wood for lighting variation.
- Low-Poly Model: * 6,200 (triangles) * 18,600 verticies * UV mapped @ 1001 * Includes some warble information present in the high-poly model * Cusp angle set to 60 degrees
- Extra-Low-Poly Model: * 1500 (triangles) * 4,500 verticies * UV mapped @ 1001 * Designed for maximum efficiency * Cusp angle set to 60 degrees
- Modeled in real-world values (meters) - Approx : 300 x 500 x 290 mm - Centered at origin above the ground plane - Frozen Transforms - Squeaky Clean Mesh
---------------- Extra Notes ----------------
- The bucket's .obj units are in meters, so you may need to scale according to the unit your application runs in. (ex: Meters to Centimeters would need to scale down by 0.01)
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to submit a suggestion for a future model, feel free to visit my website at:
Thank you, and have a great day