1 / 11
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Low poly game ready model with PBR textures, optimised for Unreal Engine 4 with Metallic Roughness textures. This asset was modelled in Maya and textured with Substance. Renders are done in IRay and have no postprocessing applied.
Wessex Archaeology 3D models are historically accurate - based on real world artefacts with input from historical and archaeological experts.
This is an historical 3D reconstruction of a Bronze age warping comb, used in the process of weaving. It is carved from bone and decorated with simple markings.
---------------- Features ----------------
- 2048 x 2048 texture maps: Base Colour/ Albedo/ Diffuse, Normal (DirectX Format), Ambient Occlusion, Roughness, Metallic, Height, ORM Packed Texture [ Red channel - Ambient Occlusion, Green channel - Roughness, Blue channel - Metallic] (For a 5.12px/m² texel density, use 256x256)
- .fbx, .obj, .ma, and .mb file formats.
- asset can be imported directly into game engine
- Topology is optimised for improved performance in games
- All objects are sensibly named and grouped.
- Pivot points are set at world origin, transformations are frozen, and scale is correct to real world dimensions.
- UE4 shader included, with controls that allow you to easily change colours and PBR values.