Retro 60s Ball Globe Chair Low-poly 3D model
This vintage 1960's era Ball Chair model shows signs of age with subtle scuffs, dings, and scratches carefully painted into the textures, while still maintaining a space-age aesthetic. This detailed 3d model can easily provide a sleek and stylish look and feel to your arch-viz interior renders, and would work nicely for almost any CG character studio scene. 4K PBR texture maps will allow extreme close-up rendering. Available for both Blender 2.81 and 3dsmax 2017 (or higher) with complete native scene files. All preview renders you see for this model were created with exactly the same scene files contained in this package. Vray lights, materials, and Physical Camera in 3dsmax, and custom Blender Eevee shaders and render settings included. Scene files are READY TO RENDER. *Character NOT included.
- High detail, 4K texture maps (4096x4096), for any Metal/Roughness or Specular/Gloss PBR workflows.
- 3dsmax scene file with VrayNEXT 4.x render-ready materials and lights
- Blender 2.81 scene file with Principled BSDF shaders, Eevee compatible shaders and render settings.
- Zbrush 2019 ZTL file complete with subtools based on Polygroups.
- OBJ mesh included.
- FBX mesh included for import to almost any 3d software.
- 18,862 quad polygons, 19,038 vertices.
- Non-overlapping UV islands for custom texture painting if desired.