Wind Turbine Low-poly 3D model
High-quality low-poly 3D model of Wind Turbine. Wings are separated to suit the animation process.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures.
Model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with the correct geometry,
this way it is also good enough for close-ups.
- 4096 x 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- 4122 Triangles
- 2147 Polygons
- 2842 Vertices
- Model is correctly divided into main part and wings to suit animation process.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)