1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High-quality low-poly 3D model of Lifeguard Station. This type of lifeguard tower is used at recreational beaches to watch and supervise swimmers.
There is also a very detailed Rescue Buoy object in this package. Windows' shutters can be closed.
These 3D models are best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
Our goal was to build a high-quality model with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
We have also made every effort to ensure that the textures are as detailed as possible and made with the greatest care.
- 5 PBR textures sets. (Main Body, Ads, Glass, Door and Rescue Buoy)
- Lifeguard Station: 5028 Triangles, 7620 Vertices
- Rescue Buoy: 1531 Triangles, 1222 Vertices
- The model is divided into few 9 objects (Main Body, Ads, Covers, Doors and Rescue Buoy)
- There is also a collapsed version of the object.
- Model is completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit optional animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
PBR texture sets details:
- 4096 Main Body texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Ads texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 Glass texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal)
- 2048 Door texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Rescue Buoy texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)