Igloo Low Poly Low-poly 3D model
Realistic and low poly Igloo (Game Ready).
This models object settings are as follows:
- Origin point for all mesh objects: 0 0 0
- Rotation point for all mesh objects: 0 0 0
- Object scale for all mesh objects: 1 1 1
- Polygons: 526
- Vertices: 521
- Real world scale!
- Length: 4.93 m.
- Width: 5.67 m.
- Height: 2.46 m.
Built for subdivision: No
- Clean topology
Number of mesh objects: 1
Number of materials: 1
Formats provided: .Blend, .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE, .3DS
- Has UV's, Diffuse map, Normal map, Metallic map, Roughness map, AO map.
- 4096x4096 Diffuse map (.png)
- 4096x4096 Normal map (.png)
- 4096x4096 Metallic map (.png)
- 4096x4096 Roughness map (.png)
- 4096x4096 AO map (.png)
- Unwrapped UVs ( Yes, non-overlapping )
This models is modeled in real world scale to make inclusion into scenes and projects easy as well as realistic without any need to rescale any part of the model.
- All objects, textures, materials etc are appropriately named.
- The origin point, rotation and position of the model is all at 0.0.0.
- The scale for all object are 1.1.1.
- The model is made using Blender.
- Previews were rendered using Marmoset Toolbag.
Not a Blender user? No need to worry this product contains no procedural or blender specific content that would impede your workflow in your software of choice. Other file formats ( .fbx, .obj, .3ds, .dae ) may be needed to reassign textures: diffuse, normal, roughness, metallic and ao map.
- All formats ( .fbx, .obj, .3ds, .dae ) has been checked on working capacity ( in Unity3D version: 2018.3.0f2 ).
Best regards CSMZeTGames.