Point Cartwright Lighthouse Low poly 3D model
The Point Cartwright Lighthouse is the third light to guide ships into Moreton Bay since 1897. The technology of the light is far removed from the original oil lamp and reflector of last century. The lighthouse was erected in 1978 on the mouth of the Mooloolaba River at Point Cartwright 14 kilometres north of the old lights at Caloundra. It was constructed of reinforced concrete surmounted by a precast concrete lantern room. It rises to 32,4 m. The light departed from the traditional light source and lens. It is powered by an array of sealed beam lamps. A red sector provides guidance to the North West for vessels entering Mooloolaba Harbour. The light is unmanned and only requires servicing once every four months.
Geo position data included in the native SKP file.