Big Radar Tower Low-poly 3D model
High-quality low-poly 3D model of Radar Tower.
The model is divided into two meshes to suit the animation process.
The first part is the base part and the second is a radar part that you can rotate and animate.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures.
Model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with the correct geometry,
this way it is also good enough for close-ups.
- 2048 x 2048 Diffuse and AO texture set
- 6974 Triangles
- 3658 Polygons
- 5572 Vertices
- Model is divided into two meshes to suit animation process.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)