1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Bungalow 4 - Created with fully parametric Revit Families
- Created in Revit and Revit Family
- House model contains parametric House Revit Families, which can help you fasten up process of modelling and rendering
- All families have adjustable dimensions, materials and more
- Textures are included as .jpg
- All complex models such as vegetation, people, cars and some advanced furniture (which can't be created in Revit) are imported from Revit plugin Enscape and only by this program you can render them properly. In other 3d programs(3dsmax, Blender,...) they will show up with low poly faces and can't be used like in Revit and Enscape.
Native format : Revit 2019
- 3ds Max 2019 file included
- .fbx .obj is also included
For rendered pictures was used program Enscape
- All my models are made from scratch in Revit or Revit Family with maximum quality and precision. In the end, you should be able to use it for many similar different projects. If this project contains some parametric Revit Families, you should see them in preview images. If you may know, Revit Family is a sub-program for Revit. You can create models in more complex and different shapes as usual in Revit, and if you put the right parameters for it, you can update this kind of family in more different shapes and sizes, if you have parameters set right. In my all Revit Families on this website, i'm always trying to create and add parameters for main dimensions such as width, height, depth and more and always changeable materials, if you want to put different textures.
I hope u like it :)