Thermal screen Ballu BHC-CE-3T 3D model
Thermal screen Ballu BHC-CE-3T
The air curtain is mounted on standard doors of 80 cm. Dimensions: Width 770, Height 190, Depth 135.
Features: -The model for smoothing. The holes of the grids are made using the textures opacity and normal, which facilitates the model. -Created in 3ds max 2014, saved to 3ds max 2011 -Real world size (system units - mm) and centered in coordinate start. -Gamma 2.2 -Files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.) -All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format. -Model is subdivided (recommended iteration 1-2).
- 3ds Max 2011 V-Ray and standard materials scenes
- 3ds Max 2014 V-Ray and standard materials scenes
- FBX (Multi Format)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- MAT (Material Library)
- (Ballu_Thermal_screen_DiffuseMap.jpg) 4096 x 4096
- (Ballu_Thermal_screen_AlphaMap.jpg) 4096 x 4096
- (Ballu_Thermal_screen_NormalsMap.tga) 4096 x 4096
Polycount: Polys 10323. Verts 10859.