DJI Matrice 200 Drone 3D model
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing. We take care to build the smallest detail in the model to ensure the best results. These things are not in others.
- 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 full setup lighting, camera
- 3ds Max 2012 standard
- Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- FBX 2012
- OBJ 2012
- No isolated vertices
- No coincident vertices
- No coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
Hire our team ( bee3dd ) for freelance works. Our team ( 14 people ) have over 5 experience. Available for freelance. Can do custom modeling, unwraping, texturing, rendering jobs. Our team are specialising in hard surface modelling and rendering mostly, but will consider any proposal.On time and best quality, good price.
Thanks you for attention. Hope you can find proffesional model for your works.