Battery CR2032 Low-poly 3D model
3d model is low poly and game-ready.
Model not subdivision.
Real scale - Units: cm - (Proportions and sizes are observed and as close as possible to the real object) ~ 2 x 2 x 0,32 cm.
Polygons - 222 /Triangles - 444 /Vertices - 224
- .max (Quads only, Mesh Only, no materials! no textures!) 3ds Max 2018.
- .tbscene (2 versions of the scene triangulated and regular mesh, Mesh + Textures PBR),(Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene).
- .FBX (Quads only, Mesh Only, no materials!),(exported from 3ds Max 2018 export settings-Compatible with Autodesk 2014-2015).
- .obj (Triangulated, Mesh Only, no materials!), (exported from 3ds Max 2018).
- .glb (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR (compressed in format)),(exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3).
- .unitypackage (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR),(exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3).
Unwrapped UVs - Non-overlapping (Manually deployed, no overlapping or inverted polygons).
Textures game-ready (1024x1024 .PNG ) - PBR: BaseColor(Albedo), Metallic, Normal, Roughness, AO(Ambient occlusion).
(Textures one set for the whole model,5 PNG Files - 8bit). The texture folder is in the scene archive - Marmoset Toolbag 3, also has a separate Textures.zip archive.
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3. (Ver 3.08).
If you need a file in a different format and texture, for example - 3ds max 2015 vray, UE, or just a set of textures for another render, you can write to me, I will try to convert this model to the format you need and lay out an additional format in this product.
The image of the model on the Unity engine or in the GLB format may not correspond to the screenshots made by the Marmoset Toolbag 3 program because the converter of the program Marmoset Toolbag into these formats does not always work correctly.