Sony STR-DN1080 network AV receiver Low-poly 3D model
• Let me present to you high-quality low-poly 3D model Sony STR-DN1080. This model can be used in various fields 3D Graphics such as game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc... Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real receiver that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use consists of one mesh, it is low-polygonal and it has only one material.
• The well topology of low-poly model with combination of detailed textures allows to get the best quality with a minimum number of polygons, which can be enough even for closeup.
• To increase advanced realism these textures are used - Specular, Glossiness and Bump. If you use V-Ray renderer and V-Ray MTL materials set “BRDF Type” as “Phong” for correct glossiness effect. For correct reflecting effect you need to set “Use Fresnel” and “Fresnel IOR” is 5. For the best Bump depth we set “Bump Multiplier” is 0.1 - 0.2.
• The total of the main textures is 5. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square aspect ratio in .png format. Also there is original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• The model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• Also, there is a prepared render-scene created in the Maya 2014 with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene opens correctly in earlier versions up to the Maya 2012 with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL materials are assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• In addition we have rendered this model in other scene with HDRI lighting for more visual realism demonstration and a better understanding of materials characteristics. HDRI scene is not included for sale.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.